Our Business Development team deals with many different topics on a daily basis. An important part is building new customer relationships. Introducing and explaining our Speed Kit service and generating leads are components in this topic.
As the number of interested new customers is increasing, we are looking forward to hire a Business Development Manager (all genders) in full time (40 hours).
- Advising and consulting on how to optimize the performance of their websites
- Supporting the creation of performance measurements, presentations and preparation of pitches
- Support and expansion of our partner network
Improving Speed Kit:
- Working closely with colleagues in product management, software development and account management to bring in customer-specific requirements for development of the product
The most important thing is your motivation to tackle new challenges coming our way each day and with that, to grow and keep on learning.
We do not care if you have a degree, professional education, or are changing your career.
Nevertheless, we would like you to have….
- Experience in consulting and sales of software or IT products (B2B).
- Having fun while incorporating yourself in technically complex topics in order to explain the product
- Passion for consulting as well as strong persuasiveness, communication & negotiation skills
- Language skills in German (native level) and English (fluent)
- Remote-first: You can work remotely if you want to
- Great colleagues: Competent and humorous team
- Flat hierarchies: The best ideas win, no matter who they come from
- Nice office: Work in the heart of Hamburg's Schanzenviertel
- Regular team events
- Pet-friendly office
- Personal training budget
- Monthly gym budget
If the job offer sounds interesting to you and you would like to know more about the job or our company, contact Ben via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).